Sunday, December 17, 2006

Cha Cha Cha!

Not exactly maraca-less...
– a frivolous recording of questionable significance:



A Dutch release on the Carmen label, from Vroom & Dreesmann.
Light and fluffy, perfect for warming the winter nights for those north of the equator, or for that up-coming pool party for those lucky enough to reside on the summer end of the globe.
Hardly compensation for my appalling lack of attention to the Realm of X, but check back soon for an imminent Christmas present of far greater value...

Kant A
01 Le Gusta Su Chocolate
02 Despedida De Cuba
03 Everybody's Cha Cha Cha
04 Labios Rojos
05 Arroz Con Pollo
06 Hasta Mañana

Kant B
07 La Cantina De Salvador
08 Rayos De Luna
09 Conchita Bonita
10 Mi Sueño De Amor
11 Papillon Negro
12 Mujer Bonita

shake it! [192kbps stereo Carmen LP afspeelbar 3503082/undated]

5 Comments:

Blogger Chester said...

Christmas present?! Hey, I'm glad I kept your blog on my list. I'll be back soon. Welcome back.

3:59 pm, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Phil Musical said...

hi realmofx!
here's Phil MUsical giving you thanks veryvery much for this latin share. But i wanna know who plays this music? Do you know the artist/group name?
thanks and keep on!

7:57 pm, February 10, 2007  
Blogger benito X said...

I wish I knew! All the information from the album (label & back cover) is included in the archive, but there's no mention of the actual orchestra...

9:56 pm, February 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm it says "File ID is not correct" what should i do? thank in advance.

11:55 pm, May 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like me.kermti, I can't access the the download. The link is broken. Shame, I fancied this one.

5:56 pm, December 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home