Tuesday, April 11, 2006

history of de-evolution Part 2

here is the second volume of this series for all you under-nourished spuds:



DEVO Hardcore Vol.2

tracklist
1. Booji Boy's Funeral
2. Can U Take It?
3. Bamboo Bimbo
4. A Plan For U
5. The Rope Song
6. Goo Goo Itch
7. Be Stiff
8. All Of Us
9. Baby Talkin' Bitches
10. I Need A Chick
11. U Got Me Bugged
12. Chango
13. Fraulein
14. Dogs Of Democracy
15. '37'
16. Bottled Up
17. Working In A Coalmine
18. I Been Refused
19. Fountain Of Filth
20. Clockout
21. Let's Go

a special thanks to Chester for providing this share!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much!!!

4:54 am, April 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is brilliant, been looking for this beauty for ages. Thanks alot

4:02 am, June 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting both the 'Hardcore' albums. I've got them both already, but Vol 1 is on sonically excellent, but inconvenient vinyl, and Vol 2 I have on tape. I think that must have been the last tape I ever bought, as I remember at the time being frustrated that I'd missed the vinyl issue. Both are great albums - in fact, the best Devo albums.

5:37 pm, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home